Airbow® is offering owners of the Tuxing TXES012M compressor a $250 trade-in value against the purchase of an Airbow Compressor.
How to start the trade-in process
Before proceeding, you will need to read and accept the terms and conditions listed below.
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is valid for purchases of Airbow Compressor up to and including the 29th February 2020
- The $250 is inclusive of any GST component
- This offer applies only to Tuxing TXES012M compressors supplied by PlaceMakers and Airbow Compressors supplied by PlaceMakers
- This offer is available to end users only and is not available to distributors
- Only 1 Tuxing TXES012M Compressor can be traded in on an Airbow Compressor. Airbow does not allow multiple Tuxing TXES012M compressors to be traded in against a single Airbow Compressor.
- The user is entitled to keep and/or dispose of their Tuxing TXES012M compressor as they so desire however, it may only be “traded in” once and once “traded in”, the warranty for that compressor will be voided.
- A copy of the relevant PlaceMakers invoice, showing purchase of an Airbow Compressor, must be submitted with the redemption form
- Only compressor trade in redemptions submitted via the official online redemption form will be accepted.
- On submission of the online redemption form, Airbow will validate the claim and contact the submitter via email to request bank account details so that the bank transfer may occur. The following actions will take place to validate the claim:
- Checks will be made to ensure that the Tuxing Compressor serial number submitted is within the valid range of serial numbers for compressors supplied to the NZ market by PlaceMakers and that it has not been recorded as traded in before.
- Checks will be made to ensure that the Airbow Compressor serial number submitted is within the valid range of serial numbers for compressors supplied to the NZ market by PlaceMakers and that no trade in claim has been made against that serial number before.
- Checks will be made to ensure the submitted PlaceMakers invoice has not been submitted in any prior claims.
- Failure to pass any of these checks, or to provide any further information Airbow may require to verify the claim, may result in the claim being invalidated.
- Payment will be made by bank transfer only – no cheques or cash.
- Non-valid claims will be notified by email
- By submitting the official redemption, the user is acknowledging and accepting these terms and conditions.